IGL is owned by the Rahamut Group. The Rahamut Group of Companies has over 100 years experience in the petroleum marketing business and its LPG operations extends across the Caribbean region.
- For more than four decades IGL has been Jamaica's leading distributor of LPG and the primary manufacturer and distributor of industrial and medical gases serving a range of industries.
- We are a customer-focused company where strategic thinking, world-class resources and leading edge technical skills reinforce our company commitment to you.
- Our singular intent is to be the Caribbean's best provider of gas products and we will do this by offering innovations in products and services that have a meaningful impact on our customers' lives and business.
- IGL's operations network includes a main manufacturing and distribution installation in Kingston's industrial sector, four branch offices, 14 filling plants / depots and more than 1,800 distribution outlets island wide.
- Our product and operations meet a range of world quality safety standards including those of the Compress Gas Association and the National Fire Prevention Association.
- The company's operations are divided into three business units: Domestic LPG, Bulk LPG and Industrial and Medical Gases.